NeedCo ~ The Cabinet Company offers excellent employment opportunities in a variety of positions. The Human Resources Department welcomes any interested inquiries in all fields. You can e-mail a resume or complete an online request form.
Seeking a highly motivated, ambitious candidate to work full-time delivering products, whose primary focus is customer service. This detail-oriented, energetic person can organize and prioritize tasks and enjoys a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment. This driver may work Monday thru Friday. Overtime may be required.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure; obtaining or scheduling required repairs; validating adherence to roadability standards.
- Obtain delivery manifest and route deliveries/pickups efficiently.
- Load delivery vehicle in organized manner.
- Make deliveries/pickups on assigned delivery route per manifest.
- Collect payments as instructed per manifest.
- Communicate as needed with Warehouse Manager regarding questions with deliveries.
- Receive and put away stock which includes quantity and quality verifications
- Pack customer orders and prepare them for shipment via courier or company truck
- Load and unload company delivery truck utilizing motorized lift equipment
- Perform duties such as labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and re-palletizing
- Responsible for various assigned warehouse housekeeping functions
- Return vehicle safely to Birmingham office and secure vehicle for evening.
- Report need for vehicle maintenance as necessary; maintain safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations.Update job knowledge by participating in training opportunities
Requirements for the position include:
- Two (2) years proven driving experience
- Acceptable driving record
- Delivery experience
- Age 19 or over (required by insurance)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Map-reading skills
- Ability to lift 75-80 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
All serious inquiries should be directed to the Human Resources Department:
1240 Raimund Muscoda Road
Bessemer, AL 35020
Phone: (205) 481-1003
Fax: (205) 481-1007
Kitchen & Bath Showroom Manager
NeedCo Cabinets is seeking a passionate highly experienced designer, who can provide exceptional customer service, and is a star seller that possesses the ability to close sales and manage our Homewood Kitchen and Bath Showroom.
The Kitchen & Bath Showroom Manager will be responsible for all management and supervisory responsibilities to ensure an exceptional customer experience. This position will have both contractor and retail showroom sales responsibilities.
- Effectively resolve customer issues, ensuring timely resolution of problems
- Lead by example, developing your own client relationships, delivering superior service and sales results
- Manage individual and showroom performance results including quotes, sales, margin and accounts receivable as well as driving reporting processes including reporting
- Prepare sales forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Manage showroom continuous improvement expectations including current product, pricing, and merchandising
- Individually understand and train associates on the company’s processes and procedures
- Attract, develop and retain high-performance talent
- Partner with the NeedCo’s management on staff hiring and development, training, showroom merchandising, showroom updates and inventory management
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or minimum of five years related experience in retail environment and minimum of three years management experience
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and people skills
- Ability to multi-task and yet pay close attention to detail
- Computer knowledge and skills particularly Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and 20/20 or ProKitchen Design Programs
- CKD or CBD certification a plus
Cabinets - Plumbing - Remodeling